🔥 Enroll on FREE SEO Course & Get your Completion Certificate:
This SEO tutorial video will help you understand what is SEO, why we need SEO, what is keyword research, how does a search engine work, on-page SEO, off-page SEO, Google algorithms, types of SEO, what is an ideal website architecture, what is local SEO, how to measure your SEO performance, and at the end there will be a short quiz to test your understanding on SEO. SEO, or search engine optimization, is the work that we do to make our websites more prominent in the major search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The more prominent our web pages are in the search engines, the more visitors and searchers will be exposed to our business information.
Below topics are explained in this SEO tutorial:
1. Why SEO? (0:55)
2. What is SEO? (05:35)
3. What is keyword research? (07:24)
4. How does a search engine work? (15:11)
5. On-page SEO (17:56)
6. Off-page SEO (01:05:30)
7. What are Google algorithms? (01:33:00)
8. Types of SEO (01:40:49)
9. Website architecture (01:44:39)
10. Local SEO (01:52:02)
11. How to measure your SEO performance (01:59:42)
12. Quiz (02:16:31)
Subscribe to our channel for more Machine Learning Tutorials:
To get access to the slides, click here:
Watch more videos on Digital Marketing:
#seo #seotutorialforbeginners #digitalmarketing #digitalmarketingcourse #digitalmarketingcourse #simplilearndmca #Simplilearndigitalmarketing #simplilearn
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
6. Marketing Consultant
Learn more at:
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
Get the Android app:
Get the iOS app: