This policy covers how Perth Accountants (under Accountants Australia) treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of our website and website services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- Perth Accountants automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you request.
- Perth Accountants uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing & Disclosure
Perth Accountants does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Perth Accountants under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Perth Accountants communicate with you about offers from Perth Accountants and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Perth Accountants may set and access Accountants Australia cookies on your computer.
Confidentiality & Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Perth Accountants may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Perth Accountants account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.